Friday, January 20, 2012

She's coming together

And not very gracefully either.  I've stitched and unstitched and thought about laying it aside for awhile.  That blue border just didn't want to be, too big, too little, geesh where does my brain go.  Something so simple, oh well shes on her way now.  All that's left is the wavy border that I'm carefully planning and plotting and measuring and remeasuring. 

Here's another one that I've been working on.  I started it last year about this time and quickly tired of all the issues of my Lemoyne stars.  So I recently ran across them while wading through my UFO's.  And back in the box she is for now, yes I had more issues.  Are you seeing a pattern here?  Issues with everything I touch lately. 


 And the girls, aren't they loud!  Love'em!  Making a wall hanging and starting over was my first thought after I finished the block, but now they have grown on me and I'm ready for the next one.  You can find the free pattern at this blog  http://erinrussek.typepad.com/one-piece-at-a-time/ its a free pattern until the end of the month.  She's also started on her new block of the month.  Hop on over and take a look, she also has lots of good information on hand applique.  Thanks Erin! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...