Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm up and running again!

Finally!  Its not that I've been neglecting my blog its that I couldn't post anything.  So here's what I've been up to.  Fighting my Dolly has been the main thing these last few days.  I've had a quilting gremlin loose in the sewing room.  I named him "Shandy Shredder".  He's the second cousin of "Birdsnest Bobby" and "Stitch length Lou".   After many not so lady like words and days upon days of threatening to take a hammer to her if she didn't straighten up and sew right, I found the problem.  All's well in Podunk again!  The sun is shining and the birds are chirpin!  I'll get some pictures soon! 





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...