Saturday, April 21, 2012

Back to Normal

My  little house guest has returned home.  While here I told myself no sewing but I couldn't manage not doing a little.  I made her this little bag for her DVD's.  Its not perfect but she didn't care, she thought it was the best little bag in the world.  I also made her a little play skirt but forgot to take a picture.

The two fabrics I used for this bag worked out so well I decided to make a quilt out of the remnants.
As soon as I get the top finished I'll post the entire quilt. But in the meantime heres a little snippet of the blocks.

Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...