Monday, April 9, 2012

I had a Birthday!

 A good friend sent me these lovely flowers for my Birthday.  Aren't they goregeous!  I must admit though I had to play a little April Fools joke on her.  Well being that my birthday is April Fools it's a must.  Time to turn the tables.  My entire life has been a joke...LOL!  So when they arrived I called her to let her know that they were the ugliest, wilted, brown on the edges flowers I had ever gotten. APTRIL FOOLS! Of course only after she offered to send them back and give the floral shop a good lashing...HEHE!  Love you Connie, thanks for being a great gulable friend. 

So you have to treat yourself when its your birthday and, I did.  But the joke was on me this time. Instant karma I suppose.  When my self bought birthday package arrived it was not in good shape.   




After examing everything in the boxes(3 total, one in good shape) it all came together like magic.  Magic takes a week and one stiff neck.  I feel like I've been kicked in the neck by a mule but I love my new frame!  She glides along smoothly, allowing me nice rounded feathers.   Theres still alot to do.  Cleaning up the mess that you can't see behind the camera.  Hanging up my rolls of batting.  No time for that I just wanna play with my new toy.  Still waiting on my Red Snappers, they should be here later in the week.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOVELLY COLOURS, HAVE FUN WITH THE FRAME AND THE PROJECTS YOU LOAD ONTO IT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! about the flowers! So glad you got the new frame and are having fun with it. Sure do miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...