Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Red Snappers Arrived

If you are still pinning your quilt to your leaders you should consider purchasing these.  It cut my loading time down to 15 minutes.  Some of my friends use zippers and then pick stitches.  I'm liking the snap and go, snap and done!  I also order a new curved ruler for arches and swags, cross hatching.  




I had to try them out right now, so this a quilt top that I made last year.  It was my attempt at a modern quilt with some scraps.  Not sure I pulled it off but it has alot of open space for custom quilting with my new frame.  And the plus side is I'll have a young girl house quess this month that can use the quilt!

Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...