Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Jinny Beyer Quilt

She's almost done.  Many issues with thread and heavy seams.  But after all the trouble its coming out nicely.  I think the owner will be quite pleased when she sees her vintage top quilted.  Those corner blocks look like they need more, might try adding something.  Anyone have any suggestions?





Also went out and picked up the new 100 Blocks Vol 5.  I love looking at all these inspiring and creative blocks.  I've gotta have every issue(and I do).

This one is my favorite!  Recently I've fallen in love with applique, but not only does this have applique but a cute little cathedral window like turn down on the basket. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...