Sunday, September 30, 2012

Not so quilty lately

Its been so busy around here the last couple of weeks so I apologize for my absence.  Unfortunatly seems its going to be that way for awhile and I'll be posting less often.  You know how it's, life, family, and issues.  Not complaining, I love my family.  Anyway...Duing all the hustle and bustle I've managed to get something done.  The picture is a little less than perfect, but I just didn't have time to fix it, and I don't have access to my computer with the program to do so.  You can find the pattern here if your interested  http://www.etsy.com/listing/91922197/miss-kelly .  Erin is one of my favorite bloggers and pattern designers.  Until next time.....Quilt out of your comfort zone!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and as usual the neatness of your work. It's so precise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...