Thursday, October 4, 2012

Italian Meatballs

Okay so your not gonna find any meatballs here today, it was just a teaser.    But I did find it funny that while having a post funeral pitch-in today they served Italian meatballs.  And let me tell you my family is anything but Italian.  Most of them come closer to Hillbilly.  Oh and the funeral was one of those sad but expected kinda things, we all had a good time, strange I know.    Anyway....while reading another blog today it was mentioned that she chose a certain fabric because it reminded her of Tuscan pottery.   Well of course that sent me into google land.  I now know why she loved Tuscan pottery so much.  I've seen many quilts that mimic this style.  What an inspiration....





Oh my goodness...the ideas are flowing for some more applique!   Talk about quilting out of your comfort zone!  Hope you found some inspiration!

Until next time....

QUILT OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!

Lea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...