Monday, March 11, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Did you all have a good weekend?  It was a beautiful spring day here in Podunk.  Sunny and almost 60!  My day was spent at the drafting/cutting table, and cleaning up the studio a bit.   There's now 9 of the 13 blocks for this quilt drafted, lets hope it doesn't take as long to make the quilt as it did to draft.  One or two more today and then its back to actually quilting on the frame.  Maybe tomorrow...because in my efforts to clean I've made a mess that needs to be cleaned....how does that happen?!

Even though the day was beautiful I only made one quick trip around the yard to stretch my legs and see what spring is popping up in the yard.  Well look who I found stealing.  The even funnier picture that I didn't get was Ross chasing the squirrel out of the bird feeder, wheres the camera when you need it....LOL
Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"
Lea
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your block designs look very intriguing. Can;t wait to see your fabric choices and how the blocks look when stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your designs look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...