Saturday, April 13, 2013

My big Bro

My niece Karah, me(lil sis), my brother Greg(big bro), my nephew Shane.  

This is one of the last pictures taken of my brother.  Six years ago today(Friday, April the 13, 2007) he was killed in a car accident because he was drinking and driving.    He was my only sibling, my older brother, and one of my best friends.  I could rant about drinking and driving but I won't.  I could give you a long lists of quotes about how precious every minute is but I won't.  What I will say is don't you think he looks like the guy on the Mr. Clean bottle? 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for you and your family Lea. This is so sad and happens too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that. It's always sad to loose a family member you never get over it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...