Monday, August 12, 2013

A day late and a dollar short

That's one of my grannies favorite sayings.  My apologies for not having the tutorial that was promised.  Now it's gonna be 2 days late, I'm writing the instructions for it tonight.  By noon tomorrow it should be posted" Good lord willing and the crick don't rise!"  Granny had a lot of funny sayings.  I'll start the tutorials with the chain block.  Then every few days I'll add a new tute until finished.  Because its so picture heavy I thought it best to break it up into chunks.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL...I think your granny sounds a lot like several of my relatives and ME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...