Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm Back

No quilty news to report.  I've spent the last 4 days teaching my aunt to care for my Gramps.  I took "My Tweets" applique project along with me to work on in down time.  NO DOWN TIME!  Our days were nonstop from 5 am to 1 am, yes that's not a typo, average sleep a day was 4 hrs.  
I did manage to get a few snapshots of the mules and horses in Gramps pasture.
 
 This ole mule would come up to the fence everyday and wait for dinner table scraps.   
Back in the studio I've stood and stared at the design wall, drawing a blank.  Let me tell ya, Stella has lost her groove.  However the yellow border strip isn't making a big impression on me at this time.  Well neither is the pink.  
I'm off to get my groove back by surfing the web and opening up the stash cabinets.  
Lea Anne




Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...