Well I didn't reach my painting goal. There's still one coat to put on the desk and two cabinets to paint. Hopefully all will be done by the start of next week. Crossing my fingers for sooner. Even with all the mess I'm still playing with fabric. I did managed to get the computer chair recovered, I'd show you but I'm thinking about adding a skirt to girly it up a bit more....we'll see. For now I'm playing around with ideas for my sewing machine cover, it will keep me busy while the paint dries. I cheated and used pre quilted fabric for the box shaped cover. "The Plan" is to use washable glue to attach whatever design I choose. That way if I tire of it It can easily be taken apart, wash out the glue and start over!
This ones cute too!
Its so hard to decide
Vitage ribbon...not so sweet
Can't go wrong with Cherries and Gingham.....Now to pick one, I like them all except the vintage ribbon.
Well while I make my decision I can play with these little cuties. Isn't funny the things you find when you start moving things around. Hummmm...maybe I could make a panel out of these for the sewing machine cover....