Monday, April 14, 2014

Taking it easy

Well we had a beautiful weekend here in Podunk.  Tons of sunshine!  So most of my time was spent playing around in the yard, moving some flowers and weeding.  Being the graceful lady that I am, I also managed to find a hole to put my foot in, twisting my knee.  Nothing serious, it's just a little hitch in the giddy up.  You know how it is with these older model of knees, sometimes they just need a couple of days to recoop.  So today I'm taking it easy and playing around with these Hummingbird blocks.  Using this tutorial for paperless paper piecing.  
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! 

~ Lea Anne ~

today's freebie
http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/04/guest-post-at-sew-can-she.html



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Paperless paper piecing...that's a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of paperless piecing. Thank you for the link to the tutorial! Your hummingbird blocks will be so bright and fun with your pile of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another project to add to the "to do" list, it is growing rapidly, these look so interesting and I have a whole roll of freezer paper I have never used, thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperless paper piecing...can't wait to try! Also, I love your very inexpensive iron holder, now why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...