Friday, November 16, 2018

~ Snow on the Farm ~

Hold onto your hats, you're about to be blown away!  Yes you're at the right blog.  Nope, no one has taken over my Studio.  I'm not sure what fueled my sudden desire to work with black.  With every finished project I state "This will be the last, time to get back to my pretty bright fabrics!"  Well let me tell you, I'm as stuck on black as a cow in mud!  Why try to fight it, just roll with it until it runs it course.


The Christmas Tree blocks are from my quilt pattern Christmas Memories Truck.  And after seeing this photo my little black fetish may need a snowflake or two.  Hmmm....that little tree with the heart is inspiring also.  Oh my, I've got it bad.  


The new quilt pattern in black and white seen in the background of the first picture will be published tomorrow.  I've named it Snow on the Farm. It was delayed due to an small ice storm here in Podunk and the fact that I won't drive on ice.  The quilt pattern covers are ready at the printers but I don't like driving on ice.



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. The black and white version of the trees are very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white are very crisp and clean looking. I too avoid driving on ice if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you at all, I HATE driving in ice or snow !!! Cannot wait to see your new pattern though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get on ice either - walking or driving!! Here in AL we get more ice than snow. Looking forward to seeing your new pattern! I really like black and white too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am really liking all the black and white checks with the pumpkins that I am seeing all over the net. Where did you get your black and white check and how big are those checks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white!! BTW, I've driven on ice ONCE and almost went off the mountain so totally understand your hesitation!! Looking forward to tomorrow and getting the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...