Tuesday, December 17, 2019

~ Customer Quilt ~ Patriotic Picnic ~

Today I wanted to share with you a quilt made with my pattern Patriotic Picnic.  The quilt maker is Sio Hoon Teo from Singapore.


Below is her amazing quilt story. 


To be honest when I was scrolling through Facebook and saw the quilt I thought it was mine and someone had reposted my finished quilt.


The quilting is stunning! 


Sio put so much work into her quilt to be donated to charity.  Quilters really are some of the most generous and kind people.  


Thank you Sio for your hard work and giving spirit.  It made my day to see one of my patterns being made and donated for a good cause.


The pattern for this quilt can be found in my Etsy shop in both instant PDF download and mailed patterns.  The PDF requires some gluing or taping of the applique placement sheet.  The mailed pattern has a full sized applique placement sheet, no gluing or taping required.  
Use the code THANKYOU20 at checkout for 20% off your entire shopping cart
 until midnight December 31, 2019.  


If you have made one of my quilt patterns and share it on social media please tag me, I love seeing your creations with my patterns.

 Facebook
     @Lea Anne Brummett   or   @PodunkPrettiesQuiltDesigns

Instagram 
@podunkpretties






#patrioticpicnicquiltpattern #patrioticquilt #redwhiteandbluequilt #podunkpretties


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...