A few more blocks, not as many as I hoped, but some is better than none. Each one of these little blocks made me smile as I stitched them together ... so many memories in each fabric.
The ones with piecing errors gave me a much needed chuckle. I may fix them and I many not. This quilt when finished is going to be busy. A couple mistakes scattered about are like Easter Eggs, hard to find. They would add a little character and whimsy.
44 more blocks to go. It would be nice to get them finished this week and then be able to move onto the easier alternating blocks next week.
Now that Mr. Podunk’s foot is feeling better and he’s back on his feet/foot, I should have more time to focus on my sewing.
Wish me luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Blogger has decided to make all comments on my blog no reply comments. When this issue is fixed, I will respond to comments via email whenever possible. Until then, if you have a question, please feel free to email me at podunkpretties@gmail.com
Happy Stitching! Lea Anne