How about we start out this party with a few new ideas for using the Back Porch Blooms block. To make this even more fun I'm going to let you pick the next quilt I make using this block.
Quilt #1 is called Butterfly Garden. It's a large wall hanging that measures 66x39. I think it would look adorable in any sewing room.
Quilt #2 is called Bachelor Button Boogie, it measures 69x69. All the open space in this one is hard to resist if you're like me and love to quilt it to death.
Quilt #3 is called Moon Flower Magic. This one would be great for using up oodles of scraps.
So which one would you like to make? Just leave a comment on this post telling me which one makes your little ole heart sing and the one with the most votes will be the next free quilt pattern.
To save space and time I'm not going to go over every new free pattern made using the Back Porch Blooms block. Instead I'm going to tell you if your new here and wondering what I'm talking about just go to the tutorials tab at the top of my blog and you'll find several free patterns using the Back Porch Bloom Block. Or you can click on this image in the sidebar to be taken to all posts about the Back Porch Blooms quilt along here on my blog.
It's not too late to join in the quilt along. I'll be hosting at least one more linky party and giveaway next month. So here's the rules for the link up.
- One link per person during the week of July 12-18, 2016
- Your link must contain progress on your project using the Back Porch Blooms block.
- Your project can be of your own quilt design using my Back Porch Blooms pattern or one of my free back porch blooms patterns.
- It can not be the same post you linked up last month
- All post not containing a Back Porch Bloom will be deleted.
- By linking up you're automatically entered to win this months give away. Comments on this post will not enter you in the giveaway. The winner will be announced on July 19, 2016
This months giveaway is a bundle of half yard cuts of Indian Summer by Bentartex.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful Blooms in the linky below! Don't forget to visit a few of the other links. Everyone loves visitors and comments!
~ Lea Anne ~