Sunday, July 31, 2016

Podunk Pickin's #41 ~Binding tip~

Welcome to another week of Podunk Pickin's. 
Let's see who the random number churner picked from last weeks participants.


This week feature is a quilt binding tutorial from Joys Jots, shots and whatnots.  We can never get to many quilty tips or tricks.  Thanks Joy for sharing a fast and easy way to measure for binding without doing a bunch of quilty math.  


Now it's your turn to link up anything you've been working on sewing or quilting related.  Old or new blog posts, tutorials, tips and tricks for sewing and crafting, basically anything you like.  You don't need a blog to link up, you can link from other social media.  Feel free to share my linky party and copy my Podunk Pickin's image.  If you'd like to see the past Podunk Pickin's linky parties just click on the image on the right side of my blog.  Have fun and make sure you visit some of the other links, everyone loves visitors and comments!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Your new blog header is very pretty Lea Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank-you for the feature and for hosting. I always enJOY visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good tip when you don't want to drag out the tape measure. I like your new header, it's very true about what comes out of your sewing room. I've been catching up on blog reading this evening, hope you are feeling much better than you were a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...