Friday, March 16, 2018

Doing a happy dance!

Hello sweet quilting friends!  Just wanted to pop in and share my new pattern covers.  And to let everyone know my patterns are now offered as a physical pattern that can be shipped anywhere in the U.S.  For now they are only available in my Etsy shop but there's plans in the works to get them out there everywhere!  Of course the PDF patterns are still available for instant download.  It's so exciting to see a dream come to life however gradually it may be.  A big ole THANK YOU to each one of you for your support over the years.


~ Lea Anne Brummett ~
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! Glad to see you posting again- started to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! You create such beautiful quilts and how nice that you are sharing it with us. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. You are a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! They look so appealing. I always love your patterns and your fabric choices are right up my alley! I get posts by email but don't always come over to comment, but I'm here! Congrats!Much success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do beautiful work sweetie, lots of luck with this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lea Anne, they are wonderful patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the covers, those are so cute. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very happy and excited for you girl!! You deserve this through all yr work on yr beautiful quilts you make!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...