Monday, November 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday 11-24-2014

One more Cute Patootie on the design wall .  I've been running around like a chicken(turkey) with it's head cut off trying to get everything ready for sudden shift in plans for Thanksgiving.   I wasn't planning on 12 dinner guests, well really I wasn't planning on any.  It'll be the first time in 3 years that all my kids will be together!  Yeah!
My studio that's just off the tiny kitchen and dining room will become the buffet room.  So many things to do!  But before I go I wanted to share with our nontraditional plans.   As you all know my momma is waiting for a surgery and is in a lot of pain.  Wearing tight fitting clothing causes her more pain.  She really wants to see everyone so she decided she would come for a brief visit.  We offered come by to bring her dinner and visit, but she didn't like that idea, and she's the boss so.....since she can only wear sweat pants and Pajama pants, and that embarrasses her.  My son and I decided that we should have a 
Pajama Party Thanksgiving. 
Everyone is loving the idea!  No one will need to unbutton for a second plateful!  It wouldn't bother me one bit to make this a yearly tradition. 
Well I need to get busy rearranging my entire house. 
 Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  

~ Lea Anne ~
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Your Cutie Patootie blocks are adorable! So cheerful and so colorful. Well done! ~~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea on the pajama party Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful time. We've got two out of our three sons going to be with us. Third has too far to travel for a short visit. And we have to hit two Thanksgiving meals - my family and his. Talk about stuffed turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you aren't afraid of orange! Personally it's my second favorite color to red.
    How sweet to have the PJ Thanksgiving. Who wouldn't love that, and don't tell your Mom... it'd be a lovely little surprise for her.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - I thought you were 20 or so... You are doing like I am and showing a picture that's decades old. Atta Girl.
    Hugs x 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, bang-up idea - pajama pants. Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Cutie Patootie blocks! What fun. And I, too, love the idea of a Thanksgiving PJ party! How nice to have your three kids at home at once. It's worth the furniture and room rearranging. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You picked a good name for those blocks, they are definitely cute!

    What a great idea for Thanksgiving. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just loving these blocks! ! So cute! What a kind way to make you Mom feel comfortable. Enjoy having everyone home. PJ'S I like that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. do hope your Mum gets her op soon and feel comfortable again, so nice to have you all in PJ`s. Blocks looking good

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so adorable. when I was younger, I had a dress that had little girls like these on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea your son and you had. I could see that catching on in many familie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea for your family gathering. Being together and comfortable is what it is all about. I love all your little quilts! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea Anne, I hope your PJ Thanksgiving went well. So glad your family could be together. I'll be praying for your Mother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...