Monday, June 19, 2017

I Love Home FREE Block of the Month

Who can resist free?  I know I can't especially when it's so cute.  I wanted to share Jacquelynne Steves new Block of the Month that will Start in August called "I love Home".   I saw the sneak peak of this quilt being designed a few weeks ago and was anxious for it to begin.  Much to my surprise as I waited for the big reveal and launch of the pattern Jacquelynne contacted me asking if I would be willing to be one of the featured bloggers in the sew along...Well of course I would!  What an honor, Thank you Jacquelynne!


To participate you need to sign up to receive the free patterns in your email as soon as they are released.  Isn't that wonderful?  You'll never miss a month with the blocks coming directly to your email.   And If your not a fan of applique like me, there's an embroidery option or a plain pieced block option.   To sign up click here.  


The fun doesn't stop at a free quilt pattern.  If you participate and share your blocks along the way there's several giveaways.  One of which will be right here on my blog.  So hop over to quickly sign up and find out more about the amazing sponsors and giveaways.  Click here to sign up I'm looking forward to seeing your version of this fun free quilt.

~ Lea Anne ~


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gentle reminder of Jacquelynne Steves 2017 free BOM - I've signed up. I'm excited about the possibility of embroidery. I appreciate the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it ill be good to see you featured in the BOM have signed up as always enjoy her BOMs said no more but could not resist this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited! Thanks for blogging about this...I'm on my way to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your RW&B quilt. It looks amazing so far. We have a peach truck in Green Bay, too, but a different company. They reported that bad weather has really devastated their crop this year, so not many peaches available. Enjoy!
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...