Monday, July 17, 2017

Design Wall Monday

Howdy Sweet quilting friends!  Here we are again..Monday morning.  These summertime weeks fly by so quick.  Every time I mark something off the to-do list two more things are added.  This weeks additions are picking wild blackberries, canning salsa, pull and cure onions and try to keep up with all the cucumbers and squash.  I swear both of those grow inches over night.  But it's all good, we love our fresh veggies.  There's some pretty cute stuff growing in the Studio this week.  Great progress has been made on the I Love Home BOM.  Fussy cutting the centers for some flowers....💗


....And picking just the right fabrics for the block borders.  Seriously, it took me about 3 hours of auditioning fabrics to be satisfied with the combination you see below.  I can't wait to share this adorable little cutie with you.  My design wall is overflowing with cuteness.   Jacquelynne has encouraged us to give these quilt blocks our own little spin of creativity.  Several cute ideas have popped into my mind.  I'll be testing out a couple of those ideas sometime this week.


My hopes by sharing these little sneak peeks is to inspire your creative quilty minds to join in the free BOM with me.  Is it working?  Ready to get started picking those fabrics?  Just click right here to find all the information on the I Love Home Free 2017 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves.


Before I go I wanted to remind everyone there's several linky parties where you can strut your stuff.  This post will be link at the following parties.





Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Your fussy cut flowers are adorable. And that stack of fabrics is going to make something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea Anne,
    What pretty fabrics! Makes me long for this baby we're waiting for to be a girl . . . but I will be thrilled with a boy, too. I do love home but I don't think I can start a BOM right now. Maybe next time. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty fabrics - wish they were in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love looking at the fabrics you use, they are sooooo pretty! We've been busy with our garden as well - I have a ton of pickles made. Looking forward to the tomatoes ripening. :) Thanks for the link to the BOM and for linking to MCM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After last week's post I signed up for the announcements. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet prints and colors! Lots of fabric petting during your choosing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabric selections for this project. The fussy cut flowers are so cute. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your photos are definitely eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabrics you "finally" decided on... that BOM certainly looks interesting... might just have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, your sneak-peak sharings are super-enticing for this BOM. :) It sure is a sweet one, and being a homebody, I am looking at my over-stuffed list of BOMs and still considering squeezing this one in, too. . . !! Love that fussy cutting you've got going. And thanks, Lee Ann - I'm honored that you're linking BOMs Away for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yr fabrics are so pretty...I'm cling out some others too u listed...il km be glad to see what's up with this BOM!! Have fun with it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such bright and pretty fabrics, Have fun with this BOM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to get started on I Love Home BOM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Fabs and the cutest flowers!


    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your fabric choices and how you did your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...