Saturday, July 8, 2017

Fabric Pull - I Love Home Free BOM

What a mess I've made in the Studio this morning.  Today is the fabric pull for the I Love Home Free BOM by Jacquelynne Steves.   There was a definite color plan when the pull began.


But maybe something a little different, work out of the comfort zone.  So a few more fabrics were pulled and put on my ironing station.


Fabric is exploding from every nook and cranny.  Hmm...maybe I need to do some fabric shopping..not in my stash but a ROAD TRIP!  


So are you making this quilt?   If you've not seen the full quilt yet you should hop over to Jacquelynnes blog.  It's super cute.  She's posted several color options and ideas.  You can even order kits and not have to worry about finding the perfect fabric.  The pattern has been designed for whatever your quilting style or skill level.  It can be applique, embroidery or just a pieced block.  The fabric requirements have been posted and the first block will be out in August.  If you sign up for this BOM she'll send you the new block right to your email every month, how great is that?  Oh I don't want to forget to tell you about the prizes.  Well how about I let Jacquelynne tell you.  Just click here.


Hope to see you there!
~ Lea Anne ~
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I like those greens and yellows you've pulled. That's always the hardest part for me, deciding on the fabrics for a quilt along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so much of the fun isn't it! Have fun..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. you certainly have plenty of choice with your fabric stash. Have not ecided on my fabrics yet but know I will do the embroidery version to go with the 2 previous ones I have done with Jacquelynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying really hard to sew from my little stash....I think I will do the 4 blocks as seasonal pillow covers. Will make pulling fabric for this project less stressful! Your quilt will be wonderful- love the greens and yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. thank for sharing the link.
    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...