Thursday, December 7, 2017

~ Christmas Memories Winners! ~

It's crunch time, I'm marathon sewing a quilt designed for my 8 yr.old grandson.  


Hoping to get it in the mail by next week so he can use it before Christmas on his bed.  My daughter said not to make it cute or in bright colors.  Geesh that's way out of my comfort zone.  EQ and me whipped up a couple ideas and sent the images to my daughter.  She choose the one below.  I think the name panel will be switched to the top and a red nose added to the deer. 


Most of the fabrics were pulled from my older stash, and a couple I had purchased for another quilt Christmas quilt that has been pushed aside to make this one.  


Thanks so much to everyone that participated in the Christmas Memories giveaway here on my blog and on Instagram.  The 2 lucky winners of the Christmas Memories PDF pattern......  Congratulations to....

GranChris
and
edithcsokmay

Could both of you please send me your email addresses so I can send them out ASAP.  If you do not respond by Monday December 11 I'll choose new winners. 

~ Lea Anne ~

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. your grandson will love the quilt! how nice. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the deadline. Looks like a quilt an 8yo will enjoy. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great design and one I am sure your Grandson will love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I belong to a quilt guild in Columbus Indiana. Do you ever do trunk shows or classes for guild groups. We are a small group, usually less than 20 people. I think my group would love your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...