Friday, April 13, 2018

~Turnabout Tulips ~

Hi! Happy quilting friends!   I'm so excited to finally be sharing my new pattern Turnabout Tulips.  My love of flower quilts inspired another super cute pattern.  


The pink and aqua fat quarters from the First Romance bundle by Moda made the perfect spring quilt.



But this quilt looks just as cute in more muted colors.  This is the same pattern in Cory Yoders new line Pepper and Flax.


Or how about some reproduction fabrics...  


And patriotic!  Love this one!  A coloring page has been added to this pattern so you can find just the right color combination for your decor.


You can find this pattern in my Etsy shop as a PDF download or Mailed copy



Thanks for stopping by my little spot in Podunk!

~  Lea Anne ~ 

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh = HOW CUTE! You have some beautiful quilts and patterns. I am hoping to be able to make something small in the next few months. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea Anne, this pattern is so cute! I love all things flower too! Great job on the quilt and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Congrats on publishing a new pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new pattern release. It's a lovely design, and just about the only tulips I get to enjoy so far this spring! Winter is just not letting go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...