Tuesday, June 23, 2020

~ Home Again BOM ~ Block 13 ~ And a Little Khaleesi Update ~

Howdy Quilting friends!  I'm super excited to be working on the last 4 blocks of the Home Again BOM by Erin Russek.  Hopefully I can have them all complete by the time she releases the setting instructions.  You can find all the FREE blocks in one convenient spot on Erin's blog by clicking HEREClick here to see the rest of my blocks.  I'm also excited to have my Hunkering Down quilt almost finished.  It's the yellow quilt in the background of my block 13 below.


This last couple of weeks have been super busy.  Summertime is full of chores needing to be done.  The gardening and yard work seem to never be done.  As soon as you think your caught up, it's time to start all over and do it again.  But I guess we have to look at it as good exercise but like many of you I'd rather be quilting.  And then there's my sweet girl Khaleesi.  She's still a pup and loves to play.  


Let me tell you, there is no ignoring her.  She will let you know when it's time to eat, play and go for a walk.  Her internal clock is impressively accurate.  There's no sleeping in when you have a barking alarm clock with no snooze button.  And that same alarm goes off if you forget any of the many rituals she has throughout the day such as feeding time, play time and heaven forbid if Mr. Podunk comes home late.  She becomes a nervous wreck pacing the floors until he arrives.


So as I write this quick post this morning she is by my side whining and yipping letting me know it's time to go outside for a walk.  I guess I better get moving!









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh how funny is your dog! Beautiful too. She really does have an internal clock, and apparently she doesn't like it changed. The home Again quilt is going to be beautiful. Have fun working on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...