Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Progress is slow

Yep very slow, this pieces are so tiny.  I've not done much applique and boy did I pick a doosy!

 Talk about pain, pressing the bud cups around the template is very tricky.  My fingers get a bit hot!  Can't wait till it all comes together.  I'll be using the fabric line Summer Breeze by Moda for the border fabrics.  The vines leaves and rose buds are from my scrap bin.  The colors blend well with the Moda fabric.  A few of my scraps will be added to the the Summer Breeze in order to make it "Flow". Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...