Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Save the Bees!

It's been so hard keeping this adorable new BOM a secret.  Once again I'll be a featured blogger for Jacquelynne and her creative idea.  Thanks Jacquelynne for this amazing opportunity!  
Buzz on over to her blog and sign up to have the block delivered right to your email so you'll never miss the free block.  They don't stay free forever!


Here's a little teaser of the quilt. As always Jacquelynne gives several ideas for finishing the blocks. 
*pieced blocks
*applique blocks
*embroidered blocks 
So whatever your quilty style she has it covered.  


Kits are also available, but they are limited, so Buzz over for this honey of a deal!

See you soon with my fabric pull for this quilt.

~ Lea Anne ~
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...