Hi Quilty Friends! I’m popping in with a short and sweet update. As you can see below, I’ve officially finished the Cake Stand blocks I was working on last week.
To complete this quilt, I need a total of 169 Cake Stand blocks.
I have only 54 blocks left to complete, and once those are finished, I’ll be ready to move on to the alternate blocks.
Yesterday afternoon, I finished turning under the edges of all the circles for my Yo-Yo coverlet.
I’ve also finished processing the leftover scraps and have them neatly tucked away in my scrap saver system. Thanks for following along, and I’ll see you all next week!
Pin It






The cake stand blocks are so pretty, I looking forward to viewing them in the flimsy. The yo-yo quilt is going to be wonderful with all the colors. Good for you to get those scraps cut up and stored. Happy stitching!
ReplyDelete