Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Spring on Bleeker Street ~ Freebie

Good Day quilting buddies!  Today I want to share another free pattern and quilt along with you.  This one is called Spring on Bleeker Street.  Designed by  Wendy Sheppard.  Click here to get all the details on the sew along and download the free pattern on her blog Ivory Spring.  


As soon as I saw this quilt I thought how cute it would look hanging in my Studio.    It has a little of everything, piecing, embroidery and applique.  For those of you that are looking to expand your quilting knowledge this year and get out of your comfort zone this would be the perfect project.  Wendy will be sharing tips and tricks along the way.  I've been following Wendy's blog for years after seeing her quilt patterns in several quilting magazines.  This is when and where I learned to do fusible applique that actually turns out beautifully.  You can find her tutorials for fusible applique on the right hand side of her blog along with several other tutorials, just scroll down past the many FREE patterns. (over 100 free patterns! Squeal!  Jackpot!)    

And if you would like to see the whole Spring on Bleeker Street quilt finished with some awesome up close eye candy click here.  I hope to see some of you joining in this free sew along.  See you there!

~ Lea Anne ~


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is another beautiful quilt from Wendy Sheppard, her designs are always so neat! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty maybe one day I will have learnt how to do applique like FPPing they both need to be learnt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to check out that quilt! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful quilt. Looking forward to seeing your version come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pattern caught my eye, applique and piecing...love that combo.I added it to my large list . I will looking forward your version.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...