Sunday, January 15, 2017

FYI - Another Free BOM

Oh  my goodness friends I've another great Free BOM to share with you today.  I'm a longtime fan of Esther Aliu's quilt patterns.  They're always stunning.  So when she posted her new BOM my heart started pounding.  Take a look at this years FREE BOM called Diamond Hill.  To find out more information and download the first months clue head on over to Esthers Blog.  Don't wait to long it's only free for a limited time.


And you really should take a look at her Facebook page where you'll find a short video of a few different color ways....OMG!...Stunning!


I can't wait to start digging through my stash and making a plan for this fabulous freebie quilt pattern.  So, who's as excited as I am about Diamond Hill?  Hope to see a few of you sharing your progress over the next few months.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. can see why you could not resist this but far too complicated for me happy BOMing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I've decided it's for my MIL 70th birthday. Printed first pattern, but haven't bought background fabric yet.

    How about you? Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing your version take shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...