Wednesday, February 21, 2024

A Tiny Dresden

 Hello Quilty Friends!  Take a look at this little cutie I made from 2 inch scraps.


I've not had a lot of time for sewing in the last couple of weeks.  So, I took a little break from the busy work and made the smallest Dresden I've ever made.  Piecing the tiny block requires my old fat fingers to work hard. Pressing those seams open was quite tricky and I had to pick out some stitching...more than once.


Hopefully I can find a little more time later in the week to make another one.  Next time I'm going to try to make one a tad bit smaller by cutting the fabric a little shorter.  Piecing them should be a good workout for my old fat fingers. 


I'll let you know how it goes.  Then I'll need to come up with a way to use them.  Yep, I have no plan for them.  I'm just playing with fabric and having fun!









Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These little Dresdens would make such a quilt baby quilt. I've made some crib quilts ahead for future great-grandchildren. Maybe this cutie could go to the first girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your “old, fat fingers” are still pretty amazing, Lea Anne! Adorable mini Dresden plate! I did a Dresden plate quilt for my niece once upon a time and I remember having a lot of fun picking all the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to see a post from you! I hope you are doing well. I like seeing your projects ,you are a very creative and energetic gal!
    Kaye Mattson

    ReplyDelete
  5. LJ here; google won't let me comment with them. So sweet - don't you just love little things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! These are so cute! I just love a little something that can be made in a short time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...