Thursday, May 16, 2013

Planting green beans

Its a good thing that I spent everyday last week in the Studio, because this week I've not had a chance to even step foot in there.  Today the Mayor of Podunk asked me to plant the green beans.   Work boots on snow white Indiana legs.  I really need to start tanning again.
 Below is the spot in the garden that needs to be cleared for the green beans.
 It only took an hour to get the weeds tilled up, poles set, and the beans planted. 
 The radish and spinach patch is finally looking good.
 Pepper patch, I think there's 5 different types of peppers this year(I didn't plant them)
 Lettuce will soon be ready to harvest
 We had to build a make shift cage for the peas, last year the deer destroyed them.
Now I'm off to paint some picture frames for the spare bedroom and then....finally I'll get to do some sewing!  YAY!
Until next time "Quilt out of our Comfort Zone!"
Lea

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...