Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sew Much Tension

Good Sunday Morning!  And Happy Mothers Day!  Hope you all have a Marvelous Mothers Day!  Its your day, so spend it how you want.  Let someone else tend to your every whim, prop your feet up, have your cabana boy feed you grapes and strawberries.  LOL...Right..
Okay back to reality, the reality is that in my excitement to get this quilt done I forgot that on my last quilt I had my tension adjusted for two different types of thread.  Thus causing me tension issues that befuddled me for about 2 hours.  Lessoned learned....write down thread used on the white board.  I keep a dry erase board on the wall that I write notes on about the quilt on the frame.  Measurements, ruler info.  
 And I had to show the card my husband bought for his mom.  Looks like a quilt to me.  I'm rubbing off on him!
 And a reminder that you still have time to enter my give away here.  
Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"
Lea
 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A reset button would be good too to set all the settings back. Ever since I began to switch stitch plates on my machine..I have broken quite a few needles when starting zigzag stitching while the single hole stitch plate is in place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...