Sunday, February 21, 2016

Podunk Pickin's #21

Good Morning quilty buds!  Let's get right to this week Pick.  
Carole from My Carolina Home added her Scrap Dance Tango Mystery to the Podunk Pickin's linky party last week.


Tons of fun going on over at My Carolina Home, linky party and a prize!  Hop on over to get all the details, there's still time to join in the fun.


Now let me say Podunk Pickin's has gone through some changes due to my moms illness.  The hopes is to someday get back to finding sponsors and prizes but for now this is the best I can do.  Some weeks I may post and some weeks I may not.  It all just depends on how my week goes.  As you all know mom has cancer.  Her dependence on my assistance dictates my sewing and blogging.  Thanks for hanging in there with me during her fight. 

Okay enough of that sad stuff lets get to the fun stuff.  Link up what you've been stitching up over the last week.  Of course I love to see freebies, tutorials old or new.  Really it's all about strutting your stuff, inspiring others and meeting new friends.  As long its sewing or quilting related.  Don't forget to visit some of the other links and share the quilty love, we all like visitors and comments.



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. There's certainly no better (worse?) reason to be away from sewing than your mother's serious illness. Certainly she's more comfortable with your loving care. I'm glad you've had a chance to post, and we'll surely be cyber-crowding around you when you can do it more regularly. My prayers are with your family. Thank you for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated my post to link with Podunk Pickin's. I hope you get a little time to do some stitching while caring for your Mom. Take care--sending cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up my Farm Girl block with the other pretty pickin's today. I also added your icon to my sidebar. Thanks for hosting, Lea Anne ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so worried about your Mum, what a horrible time this is for you all. Sending you all kind wishes.














    ReplyDelete
  5. It's important right now that you're spending time with your mom. Went through the exact same thing a few years ago. We know you'll be here when you can, and hopefully you feel that we are there with you! Hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring Scrap Dance Tango on my blog, From My Carolina Home. So sorry about your mom, I have been there as my mom passed from cancer in 2009. Best wishes to you, and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much love Lea Anne. Keeping an eye on your page from the UK. Hope your mom feels much better soon. Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...