Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lovin the colors


While preparing to put away the fabric from my last quilt another idea hit me.  I seem to get stuck on a certain color way once it's out of the cabinets.  So I did a little longarming yesterday evening and then started on this. 

This is the book I used for the basic construction.  And then EQ to help me with the rest.  It'll be my  3rd lonestar.  Quiltsmart is another great way to make these but I'm working out of my COMFORT ZONE with the inset seams and bias edges....YUK..so far so good no puckers or waves. 




Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"

Lea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...