Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home at last

We rolled in yesterday afternoon around 3:30.  Home never felt so good.  The in-laws are great but nothings like your own bed.  Come to think of it I kinda like everything here better.  The roads are flat and straight, in Pennsylvania everything is on a hill, in a hill, down a hill, up a hill, over a hill.  Its like the never ending roller coaster....ewww...tummy troubles!

I couldn't wait to get home and get back to quilting. 
I've had this quilt on and off the frame soooo many times.  Maybe I'll get it finished this week.  2 more rows of blocks to go!

The little scrappy quilt came together nicely...and I stole a doll from momma.  She wouldn't let me have one of her good dolls so I settled for a hand me down from my aunt. 



They both seemed to bright ....a coffee dye bath  



......Painted her little shoes




TADA!  I think she needs a bed or a chair.  OH Honey!! .....LOL


Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"

Lea


Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...