Monday, April 13, 2015

Quilting Studio Reality

Hello quilty buddies!  Come on in if you dare.  Podunk is a busy place in spring.  Throw in a few quilt projects into the mess and this is the mess you get.  My design wall has left overs from the Lone Star quilt.  I was trying to come up with a way to use them when it hit me...NO TIME FOR PLAYING, CLEAN UP THIS MESS!  When my inner child is sick of the mess I know it's time.  She's also telling me its time to paint the walls and do some redecorating.  The painting and decor will have to wait until after my secret project is complete.  Oh yes I have a secret!





And the hidden mess behind the table on the floor.




I could give you excuses for every messy issue in here but really it's just an excuse for I'd rather do something other than be tidy in my studio right now.    It's a cloudy day with rain on its way so I might as well just dig in and get it done.   


Okay one excuse...this ironing table normally hides the boxes full of fabric, but I needed ironing table for quilting the Lone Star.  Surprised that there's boxes of hidden fabric in here, aren't you?

See you in a day or two with the Podunk Posy quilt Butterfly block tutorial!

 ~ Lea Anne ~
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Are you designing a Halloween quilt? That is my guess for your secret project. And, way to make me feel bad....your studio mess is like my studio after I've cleaned up. True story. Love your bright workspace! Mine's dark and today is a rainy day so it's really dark! Have a great week! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...