Sunday, April 10, 2016

Podunk Pickin's #27 Tin boxes and a tip

Good Morning Sunday!  Let's get right down to business this morning with Podunk Pickin's.  If you're new to my weekly linky party the rules are simple.  You can link up anything sewing or quilting related.  It can be something you've been working on this week or an old post you'd like to rejuvenate.  Tutorials and tips are always welcome, as well as your own linking parties that you host on your blog.  The rules are pretty easy, just link up and have fun visiting the other link ups.  Then next week I'll let the Random Number Generator pick one link up from  this week to feature on Podunk Pickin's.  
Ok Mr. Random Number work your magic!

Lucky number 13 is Karen@MooseBayMuses.
Look her handwork!  Amazing!  I must say I admire handwork projects and those who can finish them.


Karen also shared these adorable little boxes.  I'm a sucker for anything with pretty little flowers on it, looks so shabby chic....Cute!  Psst....she tells you where you can get your own pretty boxes.


And you gals know how much I love tips and tricks for sewing.  This one was new to me and I've already put the tape on my shopping list, Thanks Karen.
 Hop on over to Karen's blog for the details and to see her lovely handwork projects.


Now it's your turn link up. And don't forget to visit the other link ups, everyone loves visitors and comments!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. NEAT POST! THANKS FOR SHARING!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for shout out! I always thought my lucky number was seven--lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...