Wednesday, March 27, 2019

~ Jane's Cherry on Top Picnic Quilt ~

 Nothing makes my heart go pitter-pat quite like when someone sends me pictures of quilts they have made using my patterns.  Whether it's a free pattern here on the blog or one of my purchased quilt patterns the feeling is the same.  To know that others love my patterns enough to make them fills my heart with so much joy.  Yesterday I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the daily grind when I was contacted by Jane.  She had some questions about my newest quilt pattern Stars and Stripes Forever and then it happened, just what I needed on a stressful day.  She shared some photos of her Cherry on Top quilt.  


Oh what a beauty!  So much love and attention to detail with every hand quilted stitch. 


Can you see the hand quilted cherry?!  Too cute!




Jane found the perfect cherry backing fabric.  


I thought I had every cherry fabric ever made.  Guess I missed this one!  Me and Google will be spending some time together looking for this darling print.


The label was the cherry on top. I love the quote, how sweet is that?!  Margie is one lucky lady to have a cousin who loves her so much.


After seeing these pictures I was recharged and ready to tackle the rest of the day with a little pep in my step.  If you like to make one of these sweet little quilts you can find the link to the tutorial by clicking the image below.   And don't forget to send pictures to my email, podunkpretties@gmail.com.  I love seeing you creations with my tutorials.






#cherryontoppicnicquilt #cherryontopquilt #cherryquiltpattern #cherryquilt #podunkpretties


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'll say she found the perfect cherry fabric as backing! Very cool and what a great finish. Her cousin is very lucky to enjoy all of that love that was stitched just for her. I'm wondering how that new pup is doing. I'm sure he is feeling all the love you are providing. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt! I love cherries too and have many cherry fabrics. :-) I hope you are feeling better: remember that you really do design beautiful patterns!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...