Monday, August 17, 2026

Nothing New~ More Yo - Yo's And 16 Patches

 Well I finished all the blue Yo - Yo's.  It wasn't planned, it just happened.


107 of them in one week is pretty good progress.  I'm not sure how the yellow and green ones snuck into the mix.  I don't remember cutting them, but obviously I did.


This week the plan is to start making more yellow Yo - Yo's.   I also need to start digging around for a new storage container.  I'm pretty sure I have a larger clear tote hiding the spare bedroom closet.


Late Sunday evening I finally found the time to press the 16 patch blocks.  24 blocks total, 12 from last week and 12 from this week.


I'm thinking it might be time to start putting these blocks on the design wall.  Maybe that will be the push I need to get them finished.


This quilt was started in March of last year.  It's taking much longer than planned.


Only 48 more blocks to go and then I can start on the set-in blocks.


This last picture is what I saw Sunday morning on my way out to the garden.  Funny thing is didn't rain at our house until 12 hours later when I was mowing the grass...and it poured!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Blogger has decided to make all comments on my blog no reply comments. When this issue is fixed, I will respond to comments via email whenever possible. Until then, if you have a question, please feel free to email me at podunkpretties@gmail.com

Happy Stitching! Lea Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...