Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm nuts about this little guy

  Living out here in Podunk we have a lot of critters and few human visitors.  Today while taking my walk this little fellow took a liking to me.  After a few minutes of playing with him I had to stomp my foot on the ground to make him go away, he was getting a little to close for me.  In my mind I was seeing him attacking me and then I would be on the 6 o'clock news.   Ray Stevens wrote a great little song that also popped into my mind.  Heres a video of the song...cute!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...