Monday, November 21, 2011

How handsome!




This is my middle child, handsome little devil(I'm a little biased).  And he has a remarkable personality too.  A real catch if I do say so myself.  Being that this is "Be Thankful" week here at my blog, I'd have to say that I'm thankful for this wonderful kid.  As you can see he plays music(guitar, banjo, harmonica, and tries at the piano), self taught in each.  He was a premie, couldn't wait to get here and do it all.  Screaming at the top of his lungs and hasn't stopped since that first day.  At the age of 7 we found out he had a lazy eye, at the age of 17 we found out he was actually legally blind in that eye and the glasses we had been buying every year were useless.  He's lived on his own since he was 18(now 21), has a lovely girlfriend, and is starting college next year, finally.  Determined to do it on his own, pride, gotta love it. 

Derek and Kristi, Aren't they just adorable?!

His own made up super hero, I don't know where he comes up with this stuff!  Such a goof!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...