Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good friends! And big cheesy grins!

I'm thankful for my best quilting buddy!  Connie and her big cheesy grin!..LOL



This gal has become a wonderful role model and friend in the last 20 years.  She's been there for me through some rocky stuff. And has recently picked up my love for quilting.  She's newly widowed and wanted to make a quilt from her husbands shirts, and this is the pattern she picked.  She was told by a quilter of 50+ years that the quilt block was to hard for her.  So she turned to me, and together we figured it out.  We've been working on it now for about 5 months or so.  I think for the first quilt its coming along nicely. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...