Monday, December 17, 2012

Design wall Monday Sunglasses required

Okay let me explain.  Last year I made a door prize for our christmas get together.    I bought the sweater to wear at christmas and didn't read the label...Dry Clean only...It shrunk when it was dryed.  So I decided to make it a door prize by adding all the bling! 


This is my son Derek model his new lovely sweater, he loved it!

And whats a christmas sweater with out a little bling!


So I thought maybe we should do this door prize thing again with this quilt.  I really don't like it.  LOUD is an understatement.  But once you get rolling with something you might as well finish.  Maybe another border would tone down the red....probably not!  When I showed it to Ross he said the stripes made him dizzy.  
Until next time  " Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!" 

Lea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...