Friday, December 7, 2012

Improvising

My dishwasher has decided not to drain, never fear my handy man will fix it.  Well it's on the honey do list.  Which seems to be growing and growing lately.  I've not had a dish drainer in years so I was totally unprepared for this event.   Dug out some scrap Warm and Natural batting and some left over fabric from a previous project and TADA!  a dish mat. 


It matches this cutie I made a couple of months ago...The grass makes this look wavy but its not.

Also used some of the same fabrics here in a wall hanging for my momma earlier this year.

Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone"

Lea
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lea,

    So good to hear from you! Beautiful projects, especially the last one from Erin Russek! She is amazing, isn't she?

    Hmm... Dish Mat -- I need to make me one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really making the best of a bad situation. So much for the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...