Monday, January 27, 2014

Gettin Down!

On the floor!   This one is just to big for the design wall.   Bed size quilts just make more sense to me.  So  many times I wished I had made a quilt bigger.  And how many times I could have sold one if it had been bigger.  So as a rule of thumb if I don't have a real plan to keep it, I make it bigger just in case.
I started out in the Studio this morning.  That lasted about 30 minutes.  This is why...  Too DARN COLD in there.
So I'll number the rows on this big ole quilt and save it for another day.
My little birdie doesn't seem to mind the cold temps, she's singing up a beautiful tune.
Next on the handwork list is this one.  Its another free design, this time it's from Nana Company.  Amy has a wonderful blog with tons of cute free projects on the left hand side of her blog.  
Since you've nothing better to do because it's so darn cold, hop on over to Judys and admire all the talented quilters design walls.

~Lea Anne~




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Love your little birdie. I've stitched the Do Small Things from Nana Company and it came out so cute! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better and hope you are back to pain-free quilting soon. Your stitching is beautiful. Love the sampler from a couple of posts back. I might have to look into doing that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes a pretty little bird, like you it is too cold in my sewing room, I now sew in the kitchen which is the only warm room in the house. Popping over to see the quilt walls now

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is has been really cold here too. I love how your quilt looks. Love your Maxine.
    Stay warm chickee
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...