Monday, February 13, 2012

Design wall Monday

This quilt has taken so many turns along the way.  I started it about a year ago with the intentions of a totally different quilt.  Since that time it has evolved and become something totally different than what I had planned.  My original post about this quilt can be found  HERE , even though I posted in September the quilt was started much earlier in the year.  The weekend was spent making all these little applique pieces.  My own design, but not my own idea.  Often I will see a picture of a quilt and try to reproduce or use certain aspects of that quilt to make my own pattern.  So this quilt is 100% my pattern but the ideas for this quilt came from several different places. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...