Monday, April 23, 2012

First harvest for 2012

Well aint she pretty!  Me and honey will be fighting over who gets this in a salad tonight!  Since he picked it maybe he should get to eat it!  If it last till supper....HEHE!


Worked on the new quilt top for a little while today.  So do you think it needs borders?  I was thinking 2 borders, one solid and then a larger border with print.  Boy you can really see the cheap muslin.  I've a whole bolt of this muslin that was a gift from an older(81yrs old) quilter.  She loved this stuff, raved about it and then gave me a whole bolt.  Come to think of it all the fabric in this quilt was free. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. BOTH look tasty!! when the wadding and backing are in place... bet you wont notice the "see-through"" xx FREE is free x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...